2026年9月19日梦:
梦境一
看到以前住在湖濱豪華公寓大樓時的隔壁鄰居L,有一臉盆的蛇。我問她怎麼不怕蛇,她說她怕,只是看我身上有,就弄了許多蛇,好像是為了消滅它們。被她一說,我順手一掏,真的從T恤衫的領口處,抓出了一條黑蛇,形狀像是放大了的黑蚯蚓。接著抓出了好些一樣的。脫掉衣服,看到裡面還有許多小小的殼,是幼小的剛出生後留下的殼。脫了衣服馬上去洗。醒來。
梦境二
請隔壁鄰居L吃飯,畫面是近景,只是盤子和碗。先上沙拉,拿出白色盤子和碗,發現盤子和碗都沒洗乾淨,上面都沾著紫洋蔥的殘留色,很尷尬。而且意識到,根本沒有沙拉。醒來。
现实对照
最近兩天開始吃生紫色洋蔥,據說能通氣。最近覺得胸口氣管有點不暢,以前有長期的氣管炎。醒來後,氣管胸口部位確實輕鬆了許多。從領口往外抓的動作,用北方話形容就是很「瘆人」。
备注
隔壁鄰居L四十上下,是律師,平常沒有深度交流,只有在電梯或樓道裡見到時打個招呼。她常常牽著一隻可愛的小狗,那狗狗見到我,會站起來雙手合十拜拜。
**********************************
Black Snakes and Purple Onions
Dream of September 19, 2026:
Dream 1
I saw L, my next-door neighbor from when I used to live in the luxury lakeside apartment building. She had a basin full of snakes. I asked her why she wasn't afraid of them. She said she was afraid, but seeing that I had them on my body, she had gathered many snakes to eliminate them. Prompted by her words, I reached in and pulled a black snake out from the collar of my T-shirt. It looked like a magnified black earthworm. Then I pulled out several more identical ones. I took off my clothes and saw many tiny shells inside, left behind by newly born baby snakes. I took off all my clothes and went immediately to wash myself. Then I woke up.
Dream 2
I invited my neighbor L to dinner. The scene was a close-up, showing only the plates and bowls. Salad was to be served first. As I took out the white plates and bowls, I discovered they had not been washed clean; they were all stained with the leftover color of purple onions. It was very embarrassing. Furthermore, I realized that there was no salad at all. Then I woke up.
Reality Comparison
I started eating raw purple onions over the past two days because it is said to help clear qi. Recently, I have felt some discomfort and congestion in my chest and airway; I used to suffer from chronic bronchitis. After waking up, my airway and chest area felt much lighter and relieved. The act of pulling those things out from my collar can best be described in Northern dialect as "shen-ren" (spine-chilling/hair-raising).
Notes
My neighbor L is around forty and works as a lawyer. We do not have deep conversations, only exchanging greetings when we run into each other in the elevator or the hallway. She often walks a cute little dog. Whenever the dog sees me, it stands up and puts its paws together to bow.
特別感謝 Gemini AI 提供充滿活力的翻譯和文本潤色。
Special thanks to Gemini AI for providing the spirited translation and text refinement.
第三百六十七篇

No comments:
Post a Comment