Monday, September 21, 2026

《梅花針、長頸鹿與消失的歌德式教堂》

20歲左右,在我夢裡常常遇到高山大河,但是再高的山我都能很輕鬆的跨越。再長的河,再寬的海我都能自在的遊渡過去(雖然現實生活中,我的游泳水平不咋地)。如果是跟別人一起爬山或爬高高的古代牌摟,夢中的牌樓比現實中的要高好幾倍,但我總是爬的最快最高的那個。

一次好像是被幾個古代江湖能人追著,他們對我發射「梅花針」(夢裡的名字,極其纖細的一種暗器,揮手就可從袖子裡發出數枚的那種)。情急之中遇到小山包,我抬腿一步就能跨了過去;遇水就潛泳,比魚遊的還快;在平原上就左突右閃,機警、成功地躲過了密集的棉花針。(那時,我基本上還沒看過武俠小說。)

也做過幾次不能動彈的夢,好像是人醒著,眼睛都睜得大大的,但就是不能動彈,想叫無聲,想動無力,這種狀態維持的時間不久,突然間就能動了。醒來很害怕,以為身體出了什麼大病。白天跟人提起這怪夢,得到的回答說那是「鬼壓床」。這夢不常有大概只有两三次,都是在20歲左右做的。多年後才知道那是大腦意識醒了,身體機能還睡著暫時不能聽大腦的使喚。

後來,尤其是出國以後常做迷路了的夢。

**********************************

這兩個迷路的夢,做夢的時間只差了五天,都放在這裡:

2007年11月10日夢:

只身像散花天女一樣,胳膊輕輕揚起,身輕如燕,飄飛過秋色浸染的綿延丘陵,下面有各種美妙的動物和樹林花草。遠遠地看見幾隻長頸鹿,我飛得高點兒想飛越它們。飛到近處一看原來長頸鹿是幾棵高大的樹。

飛了好久看見前方有一條路,下來問人:「**大學怎麼走?」因為我剛剛從那個大學飛過來的,飛過丘陵後,卻忘記了歸途。


被問者驚訝地說,那個大學多少年前就搬走了遠方。我又問:「現在是哪一年?」答到幾幾幾幾年。結果是與我飛來的年代差一萬多年。

**********************************

2007年11月15日夢:

我從家裡出來,下了樓就回不上去了。因為來路都變了,樓梯都一段一段地不連著、也不認識了,索性走出門。

天還沒亮,朦朧中飄有薄薄的晨霧,在弄堂的轉彎口遇到了一群穿著奇怪的人。其中有三、四個年輕女郎從頭到腳披著白紗直拖到地面,在薄霧中走來,輕盈飄逸,款款動人。我正納悶兒地在街上走著,看到了更多的行人穿得像威尼斯狂歡節的人們一樣,神秘的面具、漂亮的羽毛、華麗的古裝。

我繼續尋找著回家的路,忽然看到一棟有雙塔樓的歌德式教堂。大樓高高的石階上、和門洞裡,也有花枝招展的人走進走出。

啊~,我對自己說,這就是了,我認識這棟樓;我的家就在這附近。說著剛要扭身拾路回家,就見那棟大樓動了一下,定睛觀看,那棟大樓像舞台上換的布景一樣,轉了過去不見了。

回家的路在哪兒?

**********************************

Plum Blossom Needles, Giraffes, and the Vanishing Gothic Church
When I was around twenty years old, I often encountered towering mountains and vast rivers in my dreams. Yet, no matter how high the peak, I could scale and cross it with utter ease. No matter how long the river or wide the sea, I could swim across it with absolute freedom (even though, in real life, my swimming skills were nothing to write home about). Whenever I climbed mountains or scaled tall, ancient ceremonial archways alongside others—archways that appeared several times higher in my dreams than in reality—I was invariably the fastest climber, reaching the very top ahead of everyone else.
Once, I dreamed that I was being pursued by a handful of martial arts experts from ancient times. They flicked "Plum Blossom Needles" at me—an incredibly slender, concealed weapon in my dream that could be launched by the dozens from a sleeve with a simple wave of the hand. In my desperation, whenever I came across a hill, I could clear it in a single stride. If I hit water, I would dive and swim faster than a fish. On the open plains, I darted left and right, alertly and successfully dodging the dense barrage of needles. (Back then, I had barely ever read a martial arts novel.)
I also experienced a few dreams where I found myself completely paralyzed. It felt as though I were wide awake, my eyes open staring at the room, yet my body simply refused to move. I wanted to cry out, but no sound came; I wanted to stir, but I had no strength. This state wouldn't last very long, and all of a sudden, I would regain my mobility. I used to wake up terrified, assuming I was suffering from some catastrophic illness. When I mentioned this strange phenomenon to others during the day, the answer I always got was that it was a case of "Ghost Pressing on the Bed" (sleep paralysis). This didn't happen often—perhaps only two or three times, all during my twenties. It was only many years later that I learned the true, simpler explanation: my mind had already woken up, but my body's muscles were still fast asleep, leaving them temporarily unable to hear the brain's commands.
Later in life, especially after moving abroad, I frequently began to have dreams about losing my way.

These two dreams of getting lost occurred only five days apart, so I have kept them together here:
Dream of November 10, 2007:
All by myself, like a heavenly maiden scattering blossoms, I gently raised my arms. Light as a swallow, I drifted and soared over a rolling expanse of hills painted in rich autumn colors. Below me stretched a beautiful array of wild animals, lush woods, and vibrant flora. From a distance, I spotted a few giraffes and flew a bit higher, intending to soar right over them. Yet, as I drew closer, I realized the giraffes were actually a cluster of tall, majestic trees.
After flying for what felt like a long time, I caught sight of a road ahead. I drifted down to ask a passerby for directions: "Excuse me, how do I get to the university?" I asked because I had just taken flight from that very university; yet, after soaring over those autumn hills, I had completely forgotten my way back.
The person I asked looked at me in utter astonishment and replied, "That university moved away to a distant place many years ago." I pressed further: "What year is it right now?" They named a specific year. As it turned out, the era I had found myself in was over ten thousand years apart from the one I had just flown out of.

Dream of November 15, 2007:
I stepped out of my home, but the moment I went downstairs, I found it impossible to go back up. The path I had just taken had completely morphed; the staircases were disconnected, broken into disjointed flights, and looked entirely unfamiliar. So, I simply decided to walk out the front door.
Dawn had not yet broken. Through the dim light, a thin morning mist drifted through the air. At the turn of an alleyway, I stumbled upon a crowd of people dressed in bizarre attire. Among them were three or four young women draped from head to toe in white veils that trailed all the way to the ground. They glided through the light mist, appearing incredibly ethereal, graceful, and enchanting. As I walked down the street in bewilderment, I noticed even more pedestrians dressed up like revelers at the Venice Carnival—wearing mysterious masks, beautiful feathers, and gorgeous, ornate period costumes.
I kept searching for the way back home when my eyes suddenly caught a Gothic church adorned with twin spires. People dressed in splendid, colorful clothes were bustling in and out of the building's high stone steps and arched doorways.
Ah~, I whispered to myself, this is it. I recognize this building. My home is right around here. Just as I was about to turn around and retrace my steps home, I noticed the massive building shudder slightly. Staring intently, I watched as the entire structure rotated and vanished entirely from sight—just like a changing piece of stage scenery.
Where is the way home?
特別感謝 Gemini AI 提供充滿活力的翻譯和文本潤色。

Special thanks to Gemini AI for providing the spirited translation and text refinement.

第三百六十六篇

No comments:

Post a Comment