2026年9月24日夢:
早上醒來早了點兒,就打了一個小時的坐,才6點半左右。看看時間還早,就又睡了。
做了一個夢:我的護照快到期了,明天就是截止日。我拿著咖啡色的中國護照,想找人把延期手續辦了。知道是找誰的,是兩位夢裡的老師。但真的找到他們時,卻發現,他們根本不管這一攤的。情急醒來,慶幸!
醒來時間7點50分。
註:關於出境受阻夢
出境受阻夢是我的夢中的一大類,每次都很艱難。
有一次是在崎嶇的路的盡頭忽然有座陡峭的大山直上直下,猶如屏蔽擋在前面。心裡想著只要翻過這山就好了。於是就爬呀爬,爬得精疲力竭。當爬到了山頂正想喘口氣慶賀一下勝利在望時,眼前卻呈現出一片汪洋,無邊無際。
![]() |
| 1994年在SU讀書時用鼠標畫的夢境 |
還有一次是排隊過一座跨國界的大橋。要過去的人群擁擠不堪,推推擠擠。橋中有鐵絲網隔開,只留有一個人過的空隙。對方有人把守查看證件放人。天一黑就不讓過了,我也沒過成。
還好這些夢都是在異國做的。醒來暗自慶幸自己已經到達對方了。
2012年9月15日夢:
![]() |
| 媽媽開門 用鼠標畫 |
傍晚,一個人在街上散步,被一個熟人曖昧地帶到一個幽靜的角落。還以為是她向我示好,她卻喊著媽媽開門,原來是她的家。進了屋子,她調了一杯冰涼的飲料遞給我,陶瓷杯很講究,飲料裡有小小黑色的冰莓子。她父母、哥哥和孿胞妹妹(一個小時之差)都很熱情招待我。
用完餐,走到窗前往外一看,原來那是一片高級建築區域,建築都是宮殿式的,街心廣場處的石雕都很漂亮,文藝復興時期的式樣。窗下有條河,城市裡的河,兩邊都是豪華建築。河邊也有一個大石雕塑,一半在水中,仔細看像是一隻趴著的大龍蝦,頭側向遠方。
她帶我出門,還有她哥哥相陪。街上人多繁忙。我們坐在一輛雙層沒頂的像是旅遊巴士上。她哥哥剛下車回家,我就第一個發現有一個比拳頭大、表面凹凸不平的黑糊糊的球帶著煙從天而降。
「隕石!」我指著飛快下衝的球體喊道。
說時遲那時快,接踵而至的隕石由小到大,幾乎都從車旁飛落。有一顆兩個拳頭大小的,直沖我飛過來。我伸出右手一推擋,那球遇我指尖的作用力略微變了方向,朝上擦過,在食指肚上留下泥痕。
「快幫我手指拍照!」我向大夥兒顯示手指上的痕跡。
還來不及拍照,就見大大小小的隕石雨密集地飛落下來,路上已經有幾個大得有車子大小的火球滾過來。司機駕駛著車輛左扭右行,剛剛勉強躲過。路上的火球越來越多,在幾乎沒辦法躲過的時候,車子開進了一個厚篷頂的洞口或是大橋。
安全了,我們融入了人流,街上顯得有點擁擠。很快我的朋友就被擠開了,我大聲問她:「我這是去哪裡?」
去某處,她報了一個國家的名字,好像遠在歐洲與非洲交界處。
「我不要去那裡,我要回上海。」我喊。
「那半路上就下來吧。」被人流隔得漸行漸遠的她跟我揮手告別。
「坐幾路車?」我还問。
「xxxx。」她報了幾個數字,然後說車子就要開了,你趕快去使館辦個手續,就不見人影了。
「那半路上就下來吧。」被人流隔得漸行漸遠的她跟我揮手告別。
「坐幾路車?」我还問。
「xxxx。」她報了幾個數字,然後說車子就要開了,你趕快去使館辦個手續,就不見人影了。
在和來路相對著有三條路引出不同的去向,在叉路口,來不及考慮、也無法選擇,就被人流裹挾著進入了最左邊的比較寬的一條路。在人群中我到處打聽使館方向。
半路上,有個穿著合體的日本中年女子要我幫她個忙,將她手上的幾張帳單數目加一加。我惦記著找使館,說:「對不起,我沒時間了,知道使館在哪裡嗎?」
她說:「跟我走,我也去那個方向。」
她說:「跟我走,我也去那個方向。」
我就跟她去了,我還用日文跟她交談幾句。她帶我在繁忙的街巷裡繞了幾個彎,說先到她辦公室去坐坐。那裡的樓房都很莊重美觀,像文藝復興時期歐洲的建築。在一棟大樓裡走道旁的僻靜處,她將東西往地上一放,看來這就是她的辦公室了。
我忽然感到上當了,抽身就想照原路返回。但就是找不到來路了。推開一扇看似出口的門,卻看到長方形的大屋子里,中間有條窄窄的走道,兩邊坐滿了幹活的人,面無表情的目光看著我。屋子沒有其他出口,退出來後,又在走道裡繞了幾個彎,看似出口的地方都有人在工作,而且都沒有出路。這才覺得我被騙入了一個巨大的迷宮。
在三、四層樓上的樓房一側半開放長廊上往下看,不遠處的街道巷口有幾條大犬,張著血盆大口咬試圖進來的人,連警察也進不來。長廊上也是擁擠不堪的人群中有幾個遛著狗巡邏的人,那些大狗的嘴巴都被繩子綁著張不大。
感覺到有東西擠兌我,低頭一看,一條大狗正用力擠我。我被人、狗擠得懸在了半空、貼著牆壁,還是沒躲開那條狗。我的左手掌靠近小手指處被那條狗一口咬住,死死地不放,被它那鋒利牙齒咬住的感覺都有,很疼。
再轉頭一看,靠牆一遛有幾個人都貼牆懸空站著,同時都被什麼小動物咬著。邊上的那個中年女子對我說,要忍,等到它鬆開時設法逃脫。
忍著忍著,忽然感到那口牙齒在鬆動,彷彿要挪到小指上去,我馬上使勁兒,用力掙脫了那狗,就醒了。
**********************************
Universe in Dreams: Expired Passports, Meteor Showers, and the Labyrinths of Blocked Departures
Dream of September 24, 2026:
I woke up a bit early this morning, so I did meditation for about an hour. Around 6:30 AM, seeing that it was still early, I went back to sleep and had a dream.
My passport was about to expire; tomorrow was the deadline. Holding my brown Chinese passport, I wanted to find someone to handle the extension process. I knew exactly who to look for—two teachers from my dream. Yet, when I actually found them, I discovered they did not handle this matter at all. I woke up in a state of anxiety, feeling thoroughly relieved!
Waking time: 7:50 AM.
Note: Regarding Dreams of Blocked Departures
Dreams of blocked departures form a major category among my dreams, and they are intensely difficult every single time.
Once, at the end of a rugged road, a steep mountain suddenly appeared, rising straight up like a massive shield blocking the path ahead. In the dream, I thought to myself that as long as I climbed over this mountain, everything would be fine. So I climbed and climbed until I was utterly exhausted. Just as I reached the summit and wanted to catch my breath to celebrate that victory was in sight, a vast, boundless ocean presented itself before my eyes.
Another time, I was waiting in line to cross a grand bridge that formed an international border. The crowd trying to cross was incredibly congested, pushing and shoving. The middle of the bridge was separated by a barbed-wire fence, leaving a gap wide enough for only one person to pass at a time. Someone stood guard on the other side, inspecting documents before letting people through. As soon as night fell, they stopped letting anyone pass, and I did not make it across either.
Fortunately, all these dreams occurred while I was in a foreign country. Upon waking, I always secretly rejoice that I have already arrived on the other side.
Dream of September 15, 2012:
At dusk, I was walking alone on the street when an acquaintance led me cryptically into a quiet corner. I thought she was showing affection toward me, but then she called out for her mother to open the door; it turned out to be her home. Once inside, she mixed a cold drink and handed it to me. The ceramic cup was very elegant, and the drink contained tiny black iced berries. Her parents, her brother, and her twin sister (born just one hour apart) all hosted me with great warmth.
After finishing the meal, I walked over to the window and looked out. It turned out to be an upscale architectural district. The buildings were all palace-style, and the stone sculptures in the central plaza were beautiful, designed in a Renaissance fashion. Beneath the window ran a river—a city river—flanked on both sides by luxurious structures. By the riverbank stood another large stone sculpture, half-submerged in the water. Looking closely, it resembled a crouching giant lobster with its head turned toward the distance.
She led me out the door, accompanied by her brother. The streets were crowded and busy. We sat on a double-decker, roofless vehicle that looked like a tour bus. Just as her brother got off the bus to head home, I was the first to notice a dark, irregular sphere, larger than a fist, descending from the sky trailing smoke.
"A meteor!" I shouted, pointing at the rapidly plunging object.
Before anyone could react, a barrage of meteors followed in quick succession, growing larger and falling almost directly beside the bus. One sphere, about the size of two fists, flew straight toward me. I stuck out my right hand to push and block it. Upon meeting the force of my fingertips, the sphere slightly altered its direction, scraping upward past me and leaving a mud mark on the pad of my index finger.
"Quick, take a photo of my finger!" I showed the mark on my finger to the group.
Before anyone could take a photo, a dense rain of meteors, large and small, began falling heavily. On the road, several large fireballs the size of cars were already rolling toward us. The driver steered the vehicle, twisting left and right, barely managing to dodge them. More and more fireballs filled the road, and just when it seemed completely impossible to evade them, the vehicle drove into the entrance of a thick-canopied tunnel or a grand bridge.
Safe now, we merged into the flow of people, and the street appeared quite crowded. Soon, my friend was separated from me by the crush. I asked her loudly, "Where am I going?"
She named a specific country, which seemed to be located far away on the border between Europe and Africa.
"I don’t want to go there, I want to go back to Shanghai," I shouted.
"Then get off halfway," she waved goodbye to me as she drifted further and further away in the crowd.
"Which bus do I take?" I called out.
"XXXX," she shouted back a few digits, then added that the bus was about to leave and told me to hurry to the embassy to handle the paperwork. Then she vanished from sight.
"Then get off halfway," she waved goodbye to me as she drifted further and further away in the crowd.
"Which bus do I take?" I called out.
"XXXX," she shouted back a few digits, then added that the bus was about to leave and told me to hurry to the embassy to handle the paperwork. Then she vanished from sight.
Opposite the path I had come from, three roads branched out into different directions. At the fork, with no time to think and no way to choose, I was swept by the crowd into the leftmost road, which was relatively wide. Amidst the crowd, I inquired everywhere for the direction of the embassy.
Along the way, a well-dressed, middle-aged Japanese woman asked me for a favor, wanting me to add up the numbers on a few bills she held. Mindful of finding the embassy, I said, "I'm sorry, I don't have time. Do you know where the embassy is?"
She replied, "Come with me, I am heading in that direction too."
She replied, "Come with me, I am heading in that direction too."
So I followed her, even exchanging a few sentences with her in Japanese. She led me through several turns in the busy streets and alleys, suggesting we sit in her office for a moment first. The buildings there were all solemn and beautiful, resembling European architecture from the Renaissance. In a quiet spot along a corridor inside a grand building, she set her things down on the floor; it appeared this was her office.
Suddenly feeling that I had been deceived, I turned to retrace my steps along the original path. Yet, I simply could not find the way back. Pushing open a door that looked like an exit, I saw a large, rectangular room with a narrow walkway down the middle. Both sides were filled with people working, all staring at me with expressionless eyes. The room had no other exit. After backing out, I made several more turns along the corridors. Every spot that looked like an exit had people working, and none offered a way out. Only then did I realize I had been tricked into a massive labyrinth.
Looking down from a semi-open corridor on the third or fourth floor of the building, I saw several large hounds at the entrance of a nearby street corner, snapping their bloody jaws at anyone attempting to enter; even the police could not get in. The corridor itself was also packed with an immense crowd, with a few people patrolling while walking dogs whose jaws were bound with ropes so they couldn't open wide.
Feeling something pressing against me, I looked down to see a large dog pushing hard against my body. Wedged tightly by the people and the dog, I hung suspended in mid-air against the wall, yet I still couldn't evade the hound. The area of my left palm near the pinky finger was clamped tightly in the dog's mouth; it refused to let go, and I could distinctly feel its sharp teeth sinking in, causing intense pain.
Turning my head again, I saw a row of several people all standing suspended against the wall, each being bitten by some small animal at the same time. The middle-aged woman beside me said to me, "You must endure it. Wait until it loosens its grip, then find a way to escape."
Enduring the pain, I suddenly felt the jaws loosening, as if the teeth were shifting toward my pinky finger. I immediately exerted all my force, broke free from the dog with a sharp pull, and woke up.
特別感謝 Gemini AI 提供充滿活力的翻譯和文本潤色。
Special thanks to Gemini AI for providing the spirit translation and text refinement.
第三百七十一篇








No comments:
Post a Comment